- Account Executive
Our Account Executives are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop strong professional relationships—via phone, e-mails and outside sales visits— in order to sell freight transportation brokerage services.
- Provide full cycle customer service from contract to delivery: Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contract carriers/trucking companies in order to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and ultimately delivery confirmation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency.
- Contacting customers on a daily basis to not only generate revenue but maintain the relationship.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial sales approach, no set territories.
- Must be okay with cold calling (70+ call per day until book of business is established)
- Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality
Click “Join The Ship” below to apply.
- Accounting Coordinator
We are looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator who excels at multitasking. The Accounting Coordinator will act as point of contact between the different parts of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and external parties, such as vendors and clients. They may handle bookkeeping, assist in preparing financial reports, audits, and resolving discrepancies. You should be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy.
To succeed as an Accounting Coordinator, you should possess a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting. You should be ethical, thorough, and attentive with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid, and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 3rd Shift Night Dispatch
The ideal 3rd Shift Night Dispatch candidate will maintain regular and punctual attendance, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external parties, and must have the ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
Responsibilities & duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and carriers
- Use effective listening skills to collect required information or to identify potential conflicts
- Handle all incoming phone calls regarding customer freight
- Provide updated location of carriers to brokers and customers
- Update carrier database as needed
- Correspond with carriers and brokers to provide timely updates
- Confidently make quick, concise decisions under time pressure
- Develop relationships with customers and drivers
Qualifications and skills:
- Education: High school graduate (Associate Degree preferred)
- Customer service background preferably in a call center environment
- Strong communication (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and confident decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Ability to manage time and resources efficiently
- Proficient computer literacy
- Dispatching experience (preferred not required)
Tuesday- Saturday 12AM- 8AM
To be on time for the Tuesday shift, you would need to be on site Mondays by 11:50 PM.
1051 Newtown Pike Suite 160
Lexington, KY 40511