- Account Executive
Our Account Executives are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop strong professional relationships—via phone, e-mails and outside sales visits— in order to sell freight transportation brokerage services.
- Provide full cycle customer service from contract to delivery: Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contract carriers/trucking companies in order to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and ultimately delivery confirmation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency.
- Contacting customers on a daily basis to not only generate revenue but maintain the relationship.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial sales approach, no set territories.
- Must be okay with cold calling (70+ call per day until book of business is established)
- Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Click “Join The Ship” below to apply. Please include a resume and brief introduction.
- Logistics Specialist
The ideal Logistics Specialist is eager to learn, highly motivated to succeed, and possess a positive, energetic demeanor. The Logistics Specialist must be good at balancing relationships, demonstrates strong communication, and is able to resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between carrier, shipper, and receiver
- Facilitate the movement of the client’s goods, ensuring that they are picked up, transported, and delivered on time to the client’s satisfaction
- Negotiate rates with carriers
- Coordinate between carrier drivers/dispatch and customers on load information
- Confirm rate prior to dispatch
- Manage detention, layover, and other accessory costs with carrier
- Problem solve issues
- Education: Bachelor (preferred but not required)
- Ability to handle multiple issues at once
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Flexible, willing to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What we offer you
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Simple IRA contribution with great company matching
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- LS Commission Package
- Optional ability to bring new clientele to an Account Executive’s book for extra commission
1051 Newtown Pike Suite 160
Lexington, KY 40511