- Accounting CoordinatorLongship is a third party logistics company specializing in over the road truckloads of fresh, frozen, and dry shipments. We excel in providing excellent customer service by guaranteeing our clients that their product will be transported in a safe and timely manner. We are currently hiring for the position of Accounting Coordinator. We are looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator who excels at multitasking. The Accounting Coordinator will act as point of contact between the different parts of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and external parties, such as vendors and clients. They may handle bookkeeping, assist in preparing financial reports, audits, and resolving discrepancies. You should be analytical, collaborative, and trustworthy. To succeed as an Accounting Coordinator , you should possess a strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting. You should be ethical, thorough, and attentive with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Accounting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Experience in bookkeeping, management, or relevant field may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
- Account Executive
- Get in on the ground level of a growing team with unlimited earning potential
- Build a client base internally
- Act as liason between customer, carrier, shipper, and receiver
- Develop relationships with clients
- Provide uncompromising service
- Facilitate the movement of the shipper's goods, from pick-up to transportation to on-time delivery
- Solve problems
- College degree preferred
- High school diploma (or equivalent) with 2 years full-time work experience required
- Base salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Unlimited earning potential
1051 Newtown Pike Suite 160
Lexington, KY 40511