- Account Executive
Our Account Executives are highly motivated, goal oriented and strong communicators who succeed in a fast-paced environment. They set and maintain high standards of service and reliability and we take pride in their contributions. As such, we are committed to recruiting, training and retaining intelligent and tenacious individuals.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Prospect and develop strong professional relationships—via phone, e-mails and outside sales visits— in order to sell freight transportation brokerage services.
- Provide full cycle customer service from contract to delivery: Understand the customers’ shipping needs, negotiate rates, contract carriers/trucking companies in order to find the most efficient shipping option, provide order tracking and ultimately delivery confirmation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain the flow of business information with a sense of urgency.
- Contacting customers on a daily basis to not only generate revenue but maintain the relationship.
- Responsible for identifying sales opportunities and closing sales.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Entrepreneurial sales approach, no set territories.
- Must be okay with cold calling (70+ call per day until book of business is established)
- Aptitude and appreciation for selling in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and follow-thru abilities.
- Strong work ethic with a team mentality
Click “Join The Ship” below to apply.
1051 Newtown Pike Suite 160
Lexington, KY 40511